Chinese government scholarships or CSC scholarships are open now for international students. It is an online application form and interested students can apply for it. The last date for application is March 11-2019.
The scholarship is open for undergraduate, Master and Doctoral level academic programs in 243 Chinese universities.
The medium of instruction of the courses will be Chinese. So the candidates selected for a particular course will have to undergo training in the Chinese language before they start their relevant course. The duration of the course is 1 year.
UNDERGRADUATES: students who have cleared 12th exams and are under 25 years are eligible to apply.
MASTER’S PROGRAM: Students with a bachelor’s degree and under 35 years are eligible to apply
DOCTORAL PROGRAM’S: students with a Master’s degree and under 40 years are eligible to apply.
Candidates can apply through the Ministry Of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
How to apply for the CSC Scholarship?
Step 1: Fill the CSC Scholarship Online Application Form:
-Step 2: How to submit the CSC Scholarship application to the Chinese University?
- Find out if that Chinese University requires an online application for admission alongside with CSC Scholarship application or not
- If an online admission application is not required by the university then you need to submit CSC Scholarship online application form only and send your documents to the university
- If they want you to submit an online application for admission to that particular Chinese University, then apply online first on their website and attach your CSC Scholarship form in online application system of that University
- Fill rest of the admission form and CSC scholarship sponsorship form at that particular University site and review your application before submission
- Submit your application and make 2 sets of documents and dispatch it to the University address
-Documents Required for CSC Scholarship Application?
- Please make sure if you can furnish attested copies of degree and transcripts for CSC Scholarships application submission
- Ask two of your teachers to give you a favor by writing recommendation letters for you for CSC Scholarship application
- IELTS certificate or HSK award letter if you have (Both optional), you can also provide a simple certificate stating that your last degree was taught in the English language. It is called English Proficiency certificate, that is available from your university
Must Read-How to prepare for TOEFL Exam in one month
- Schedule an appointment with your doctor to carry out complete medical examination for CSC Scholarship and then ask your doctor to sign and stamp the form
- Write a detailed and impressive research plan and state clear reasons that why you want to chose a Chinese University for your next degree?
- Apply for a passport if you don’t have it now and make sure you have it at the time of submission of your CSC Scholarship application
- If any particular Chinese University requires an application screening or an application process fee then submit it. Print its receipt and attach it to the two sets of your documents listed above
- It is advised to chose a reliable courier service to send your CSC scholarship application documents directly to the address of that Chinese University.
- The Chinese Government Scholarships sponsors international students once a year in all Chinese Universities
- You can keep in mind that the deadline for Chinese Scholarship (CSC) varies in all Chinese Universities. So, the rough guess for the deadline of CSC scholarship would be the end of the March.
- If you win the CSC Scholarship then the next step will be to receive admission and Chinese Student VISA documents on your residential address.
- Now, you have to make an appointment to visit the Chinese Embassy to apply for a Chinese VISA.
List of Chinese Universities offering CSC Scholarships Sponsored by China Scholarship Council: